Sunday, August 3, 2008

Vacationing in Battersea



Another mini-vacation for me... Fun fun. I had a nice long weekend break in Battersea a couple of weeks ago. It was absolutely lovely, I even styled my breakfasts for photoshoots (oh the luxury). I spent my Saturday wandering around, I found a local market and lots of very nice cafes etc. Then in the evening I went to a jazz concert in Battersea park and read a book in the grass. On Sunday I just relaxed. I did go to the Mall - woo hoo, I haven't been to a mall in AGES, it was surreal. They had a Poundland, how exciting. I got some school supplies (mostly tape - I always need tape). And then I went to H&M where they were having a clear-out sale, and I got a lovely t-shirt to go with my pretty red skirt. It was a lovely weekend, and I plan on another weekend like that in a couple of weeks, thank goodness, I think I need the break. I have more pics here if you happen to be interested.

No comments: